Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Writing Bug

Sometimes I just get that bug where I want to write something. I've thought maybe I'll write a poem or a short story, but then I realize that I don't have any idea how to write creative things. And that's why I started this blog.

A quick word of explanation about the name of this blog:
When I got an xbox live account, I tried to put in a name that I was pretty sure would be taken. Naturally, they suggested some variations on the name I had put in. As soon as I saw it, I realized what I was looking at, I snatched up the one that just stuck "uppermost" in front of it. Seriously, what a great adjective. Why use words like "awesome" or "stellar" or "sick" or any of those words Bill and Ted might use when you can choose "uppermost"? It's definitely an underused word. I would even say it's an uppermost word.

No comments:

Post a Comment